Every year we have a "Sisters Retreat." Sisters only! I think this is only the second year that we have ALL been in attendance. We have fun going out to eat, getting snacks and stay up talking until way past our bedtimes. On Saturday, we got up and went to IKEA. Then we went to see the movie, "Made of Honor." It was a perfect movie for our sisters retreat! Then we all drove to Gina's on the Water, a restaurant near our parents house. We celebrated Mother's Day with our mom that night. I love my sisters! I can hardly wait for Sisters Retreat 2009!!!
A peculiar family, just trying to be a little better each day than we were the day before.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Sisters Retreat 2008
Every year we have a "Sisters Retreat." Sisters only! I think this is only the second year that we have ALL been in attendance. We have fun going out to eat, getting snacks and stay up talking until way past our bedtimes. On Saturday, we got up and went to IKEA. Then we went to see the movie, "Made of Honor." It was a perfect movie for our sisters retreat! Then we all drove to Gina's on the Water, a restaurant near our parents house. We celebrated Mother's Day with our mom that night. I love my sisters! I can hardly wait for Sisters Retreat 2009!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment