Last Sunday, October 12, 2008 was Joseph's blessing day. Nearly all of our family in Florida were able to attend. We are so thankful for the sacrifices they made in order to be there with us. And Chris, we missed you this time. Hope all went well on your test! Brian, we hope you are doing well while working in Texas. We missed the Williams family (my sister and her family) who live in Arkansas as well as our family who live in Utah. We always miss you guys!
Here are some pictures of our family who attended the blessing. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Hey Jo,
Thanks for posting all the pictures. My only question is how I ended up looking so much taller then you in the picture. Maybe I was standing on a tree root or something. It was a great weekend and we had a lot of fun. I am looking forward to our girls developing more of a relationship as the years pass as we did growing up. I hope you are enjoying the baby monitor. Thanks for your well wishes for Chris. He missed being with everyone. But he got a B in his Anatomy class thanks to his final push last weekend. Yea! I appreciate you understanding of him not being at Joseph’s blessing.
LOVED these FAMILY pictures!!!
You look great and you have an adorable family.
Sorry we missed it, false labor you know. Love the pics!
Post a Comment