Thursday, December 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn... 2


Chapter 26 - Shiny

I am NOT a fan of the names Bella chose - girl or boy. Edward Jacob - and call him EJ? Renesmee? Come on! Yikes. I don't mind Carlie; I think that should have been her first name. I get that Bella named her daughter after Rene and Esme, but I still think the name is strange. If your kid is already going to be a 'freak of nature' be sure to name them something more normal, ok? They have enough on their plate. Lets help them fit in in some way, shape, or form. I mean, really.

I have really enjoyed this book. The pace has been steady and the story line has been good. Exciting even. I am just beginning chapter 26. The book has basically gone like I thought it would. (After we saw the Twilight movie Deland and I asked my sister Elisabeth to tell us what else happened in the story. We were too anxious to find out! So, I've been a little more informed than most during my reading.) From here on out is the point of the story that I don't remember Elisabeth telling us about. With just a few chapters left, I hope I get to find out what ultimately happens in the relationship between Jacob and Renesmee. Do they get married before the series ends? Does the story show everyone outliving Charlie and Rene? How does it all wrap up and will I be satisfied with the ending?

The answer awaits me...

No comments: