A - Age: 28.5
B - Best Job Ever: Lifeguard
C - Chore you hate: Dishes and folding laundry
D - Dark secret? None….wait…..nope. Don’t have one. Sorry.
E - Essential start your day item: Kiss from Deland
F - Favorite color: I don’t really have one.
G - Gold or Silver: Both. Why choose?
H – Height: 5’7”
I - Instruments you play(ed): Recorder (who didn't?)
J - Job title: Love Goddess/Mommy
K – Kids: Addy (2.7 years old), Joseph (8 months old)
L - Living arrangements: Apartment with my family (second story)
M - Mom's name: JuneLynn
N - Nicknames: Jo, JoJo, JoMomma, JoBob, "Jo the Sko,"...
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none
P - Pet Peeve: When parents don’t help their children behave properly. (The little things like “please,” and “thank you” go along way.)
Q - Quote from a movie: “You know I love you more than my luggage!” ~Steel Magnolias
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 5 sisters - Jennifer, Michelle, Rebecca, Amy, and Elisabeth
T - Time you wake up: Whenever the kids get up. (Around 5:45-6am.)
U- Underwear: Um…who wrote this? Cuz, it’s none of yo biznezz!
V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas
W - Ways you run late: I just don’t allow enough time to do what has to be done to get out the door. But I am improving…I think.
X - X-rays you've had: dental, foot, and spine
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken and Dumplings, Homemade BB-Q Pizza, and Peach Cobbler
Z - Zoo favorite: I went to the Zoo once…but I don’t remember anything about it except snakes. Eeek!
3 comments:
Ok, I have to complain about B....Best job ever? Not CA? whatever. Also, you forgot to put one of your nicknames!
LOL!!!!!! It was a toss up between Lifeguard and Chiropractic Assistant. And your are totally right about the other nickname. I should havd added Jo the SKO. I'll correct my error. Thanks. =)
Awesome! That was a fun read. Maybe I'll do it on my blog sometime!
Post a Comment