Alas, I'm getting baby hungry. I know, it's crazy talk! But true nevertheless. Maybe because I am just loosing too much weight and I need an excuse to gain it back. (NOT!) Maybe it's because my friends (Alissa, Anna, and Trista) are preggo and look so dang cute. (Darn those evil women!) Just, something won't let this baby thing go.
About two weeks ago I had a dream that I had just given birth to another little baby; a boy. I was so happy to have him in my arms. He looked at me and gave a cute little smile. The love for that 'cutie-bootie' was so strong. (I can even feel it now.) The nurse refered to him as "Jessie." I looked down at his cute little face and thought, "Oh no, your name is not Jessie!" But, alas Deland refers to our third child as "Jessie." We'll see about that. When I woke up, I was so disapointed not to have that baby here with us now. Of course, it has felt that someone is missing ever since.
Sometimes we have dreams that become reality. And sometimes our dreams are just...dreams. I don't know when we will decide to have another baby, (we are not currently trying) and I don't know if the next baby will be a boy. But this I do know; I am increasingly baby hungry. (And with how dang cute the above babies are, who could blame me, right?!?!?!?)
;o)
About two weeks ago I had a dream that I had just given birth to another little baby; a boy. I was so happy to have him in my arms. He looked at me and gave a cute little smile. The love for that 'cutie-bootie' was so strong. (I can even feel it now.) The nurse refered to him as "Jessie." I looked down at his cute little face and thought, "Oh no, your name is not Jessie!" But, alas Deland refers to our third child as "Jessie." We'll see about that. When I woke up, I was so disapointed not to have that baby here with us now. Of course, it has felt that someone is missing ever since.
Sometimes we have dreams that become reality. And sometimes our dreams are just...dreams. I don't know when we will decide to have another baby, (we are not currently trying) and I don't know if the next baby will be a boy. But this I do know; I am increasingly baby hungry. (And with how dang cute the above babies are, who could blame me, right?!?!?!?)
;o)



6 comments:
I think we get baby hungry as soon as we realize our little ones are no longer babies!!! They grow up so fast!!!
Whaahaaa!!!! My power is working over you. I like to get my friends pregnant. :)
Well, Joseph is ready for Joshua to have a baby sister. He had a dream about a baby girl recently. Who knows!
Yea, there comes that time.. And they do look too cute pregnant, the sadness for me is I know that if I get pregnant, I am not cute.. just a blob.. the one thing that keeps me from getting pregnant... :) But you would be cute pregnant!
Hey Carley, I have never been cute pregnant. Really. I was over weight before I got preggo. I hope that the third time is the charm, and I will be a little cuter the next time around!
Everyone I know is pregnant now too, and due in June/July...and I got the same bug! I had a similar dream as well! Kind of crazy...anyways, we know we can't physically have anymore, so our big questions is, are we supposed to have anymore??? Tough questions...
Post a Comment