Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oreo Madness Cupcakes

I found the following recipe on THIS blog. Couldn't you just die?! It looks so good! I can't hardly wait for the next opportunity to make these!


Ingredients;
Oreo Cookies
Caramel
Brownie mix (either your own or a your favorite box mix)
Hot fudge
Whip Cream

Start by lining your cupcake tins and adding 1/2 an Oreo cookie to the bottom of each and then add a caramel to the top of those. Then you make brownies-use your own favorite recipe or box mix.

Pour brownie mix over caramel and Oreos

Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes
Top with spray whip cream and a drizzle of hot fudge.

Enjoy warm...entirely.

6 comments:

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

That looks completely EVIL! in a completely delicious devilish way! Get the hence yumminess! (completely coincidently the word verification for this post is covet.. hehe is it bad to covet brownies?)

Moghimi Family said...

It's only considered 'coveting' if you don't want me to have some too. I think you would rather have some company while eating these... I at least know you that well. :o)

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

That is sin in a cupcake liner. Yes please!!! Thanks for sharing. I will make that for breakfast. :)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh.My.Heck! I think I'm drooling! Quick! I need a spit rag!
I think I'll have to try these sometime and share them on my blog too! YUMMMMM!!!!!!

Dan and Lora said...

I made these, but instead of plain caramel I used a Rolo & topped them with cream cheese frosting... YUMMY!

hjsmith said...

oh my goodness my sweet tooth and her friends are screaming at me to make these(: I will have to try them....oh yummy(: