
Georgia must be going through a growth spurt. I feed her. She sleeps for 10 or 20 minutes. Then wants to eat again. She been doing this ALL. DAY. LONG. I had hoped for a nap, but that time has passed.
Oliver had a great day. After his nap he took advantage of me being distracted with Georgia and played in the peanut butter and jelly. It was all over him, the stove, the front of the counters and yes, part of the couch.
I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. I'm not. The day hasn't gone the way I wanted, but I've had worse days. I've been a little overwhelmed, but not too much. I keep thinking about how grateful I am to be a mother. A wife. When my family has grown and moved away, I'll miss days like today. Its just "one of those days." Maybe we'll order pizza for dinner. And try and go to bed early.
:-)
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment