Monday, October 14, 2013

Columbus Day #2



Today was a wonderful day. I loved having the morning with all four of my babies. We snuggled, watched TV, and mostly relaxed. After lunch the kids buddies, Kaelyn and Tegan Howell came over for a few hours for a playdate. We ate pizza for dinner before Tegan left for his baseball game. About an hour before the Howells left, my kids reached a state of exhaustion that made them cranky.

At one point, Georgia was crying to be feed, Joseph wet his pants because he was having to much fun to run to the bathroom and I was trying to get the pizza to the other kids not to mention get food for myself. Sweet Kaelyn (who comes from a family of 5 kids) said, "Is it harder having four [kids]?" Lol! I think she must have seen how frazzled I was. I guess I'll never have 19 kids like the Duggar's. But that's ok with me. We'll take whatever number of kids the Lord will bless us with. I trust He will strengthen me to not be SO frazzled. :-D

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: