Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Naps & Cuddling



We had a rough night. Well, at least i did. ;-)

Georgia tossed and turned all night, which meant all night I was on edge thinking she was about to wake up. And she did. At 11:30, 2:30, and 5 am. I had to be up at 6 am to get Oliver and Georgia to Marilee Howell's house (so she could babysit) so I could attend a Parent/Teacher conference with Addy's teacher (Mrs. O'Brian) at 8 am. After that, we went grocery shopping. I EARNED a nap today. And it was glorious!

Georgia has slept with me more than any of our other children. I've always been to paranoid about rolling over on my babies to let them sleep with me. But Georgia seems to prefer sleeping in my arms and at some point I've become to exhausted to protest. I'm just rolling with it at this point. I can't say I mind too much. She's really good at cuddling. ;-)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: