Thursday, October 24, 2013

Recharged



Well, if you are one of the people on Facebook or Instagram who got annoyed by all my healthy food postings while I was pregnant, then now might be a good time to stop following me. :-D I'm re-reading the Eat Clean books by Tosca Reno and I'm getting ready to get my health and body back.

As far as my health and fitness goes, all I can promise is that I'll do my best on any given day. There will be days when I won't work out when I should. There well be days when I don't eat what I should. But I'm recharged and ready to try again.

First goal: loose 30 lbs.
Second goal: loose 30 lbs.
Third goal: loose 10 lbs

Total goal: 70 lbs.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Jared and Andrea said...

Girl, you go on with your bad self. I'm not on FB or instagram so I am not annoyed : ) I am eating double chocolate cookies and I need to stop. Hahaha. Let's just call this a cheat day.