Sunday, November 10, 2013

Flying!



We have arrived in Salt Lake City! These are photos of all of us on the airplane.

We flew from Orlando to Denver Colorado, then onto Salt Lake City. We had a layover for about an hour, but the gates were right next to each other. By the time we had the kids go to the bathroom at the airport it was time to load the next plane.

On a scale of 1-10 for Airplane Experience I'd give our kids a 8.5 collectively. Addy and Georgia were champs. No crying, complaining, etc. Oliver was exhausted (from being up early and not getting a nap.) He was a beast. I think he gave Deland the best workout he's ever had...while sitting. I wish I had taken melatonin with us. It may have helped. A little. ;-) Joseph was overly tired from getting up early. He was emotional on the last leg of our trip. It didn't help that the man sitting in front of him was easily annoyed. I admit Joseph kicked the seat in front of him a few times, but it didn't help that the man leaned his seat backwards which meant Joseph had less room. The man in from of Joseph kept scoffing, glancing backwards and rolling his eyes. Seriously though, Joseph did pretty well for an active 5-year-old. I am very proud of him!

Overall our first time flying as a family went well. But I'm glad its over. Until next week. :-D

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: