
Last year we didn't put our Christmas tree up until about 10 days before Christmas. It made me so sad we didn't get to enjoy it very much and I wasn't ready to take it down when January came. So this year my goal was to get the tree up BEFORE Thanksgiving. Clearly, that didn't happen. But two days after Thanksgiving is pretty darn good! :-)
Our Christmas tree was in the garage all year so I easily got the it in place. Now I'm waiting for Deland to get the other Christmas decorations down from the attic. (It takes two people, otherwise I'd just do it myself.) Deland likes having Christmas decorations up but kinda despises getting them from the attic and participating in decorating. I hope we can convince him to feel inspired to get in the attic very soon. :-) *crossing my fingers* For now, well enjoy the glow of our bare tree.
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment