
Every time we have a two year old and it's around Christmas Deland decides our child should be potty trained. Every. Time. (Addy's first poop was on Christmas day 2008. The joke was "For Christmas, Addy gave us a bunch of crap.")
I say 'DELAND decides to potty train' because I'm not interested AT ALL in potty training or kids until they are three years old. (Addy was officially potty trained in November of 2009. One year after we got 'crap' for Christmas.) It's a big struggle to get most kids to potty train before age three and I like EASY. Easy is my middle name. (Wait. That doesn't sound right.) Anyway, you know what I mean. ;-)
So, here is Deland starting to "potty train" Oliver. He was showing signs of needing to poop. Deland put Oliver on the toilet and was reading to him so he could be distractedand and relax. The other kids didn't want to miss out on story time. :-D They all sat here for about 15 minutes but Oliver still didn't poop. Deland removed him from the toilet and before D could put a diaper on Ollie he went around the corner and POOPED ON THE FLOOR! Haha. :-D
This is a really good example of why I don't potty train until the age of three. :-)
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment