Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Grateful



Today after taking the big kids to school, Georgia, Oliver and I went over to our new Rug Cleaning Studio to help Deland set up a little. (And I do mean a LITTLE. Deland and our employees are doing most of it.) Afterward I came home and put the kids down for naps. When they were all settled in, I immediately knelt in our living room and said a prayer of thanksgiving. I was/am overwhelmed with appreciation. I'm in awe of how the Lord is blessing us. We work hard. We sacrifice. We educate ourselves and do our best to make wise business and personal decisions. But the bottom line? Our Father in Heaven is pouring out blessings upon us. We couldn't do all that we are without Him. Literally.

"Grateful" doesn't seem like a big enough word to express how I feel. But its a good start. :-)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: