Saturday, September 27, 2014

My favorite dress!





So, today as I was about to put on my workout clothes I thought, "I wonder if my favorite dress would fit me?" I've been avoiding trying it on because I didn't want to break my own heart if it didn't fit. But this week my current clothes started getting pretty baggy - even though I only lost 1.5 lbs, I think I lost a few inches. Anyway, it turns out my favorite dress DOES fit! I'm ecstatic! I bought this dress 5 years ago this weekend - on the day of the General Relief Society Broadcast. (Which, coincidentally is being broadcast tonight as well!) I also wore it for family photos that year. On top of being able to fit this dress, there are several other dresses, skirts and cardigans I've saved for when I lost my baby weight. I'm thrilled to have reached this point in my journey and I'm so proud of myself!

Is it strange that I'm getting excited to shrink enough for these clothes to be too BIG on me? That will be a celebration as well. Yeah, I should probably just enjoy my current victory. :) For now, I'm gonna re-love my new/old clothes!

*doing the happy dance*

No comments: