Ok, so I have stayed away from creating my own blog because I thought, "Who would want to read about our lives? We are pretty boring." But then I realized I like reading the blogs my friends have created and I REALLY enjoy staying in contact with them and their growing families. So, I decided to begin my own blog just in case there are a few who want to see what is happening in the life of the Moghimi Family! I'll do my best to keep things current and post pictures on a regular basis. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!
1 comment:
Jo,
Thank you for the NEWS and adorable photos of my new nephew! We are SO excited for you, Deland and Addy!!! I am grateful that I can enjoy you and your children!!! Your awesome!!! Thanks for making the blog. Keep it up, well always be happy to see what you have to post!!!
I love you!!!!
Amy
Post a Comment