Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We are having a. . .






BOY!!! I finally had my sonogram today. (There was a mix up at the Doctors office yesterday, so I went today.) We are planing to name our son Joseph, after Deland's best friend/former mission companion. I am so glad we got these 4-D photos. I am surprised at how much Joseph looks like Addy...already! I have officially given up on our children looking like me. Deland is our "family look." I am glad. You can't argue with the cute results!

We are so excited to welcome baby Joseph into our family & hearts. We feel so amazingly blessed. Thanks for sharing in our joy. We love you all! Have fun looking at the pictures!

6 comments:

Alissa said...

i feel so dirty having checked out your boy's bits in 4D.

CONGRATULATIONS! Boys are a blast.

Duncan Chronicles said...

Congratulations! Boys are wonderful - this coming from a girl with 3 sisters!

Queenbee said...

Hey,way to go! A boy! Mommies hold a very special place in a boys heart. I hope Joseph spoils you as much as my Shane, Shaun and Zac spoil me! Daughters are wonderful as well, they just seem to notice our faults a lot quicker than our sons do. We need the balance, right?

Amy G. said...

Yippee! We're so happy for you!

Puddin Pie kiss the boys and made them cry! said...

Alissa is a nut! She makes me laugh. JSD are great initials! I like to look at things like that.

Melody said...

Congratulations! Aw, a boy and a girl! Cutie little family. Good luck with the remainder of the pregnancy, chica-lica. You are awesome. Love you! :)