Monday, June 30, 2008

Animal Kingdom






Last Saturday, June 28th, my sister Michelle was kind enough to get our family and our friends the Goves into Disney World's Animal Kingdom. Amy Gove and I are both pregnant and our toddlers are the same age so we thought we would keep each other company while our husbands rode the "big kid" rides. Although it was super hot outside, it turned out to be a pretty good day. We were there from 9am - 5pm. I can't say I would do it again while pregnant, but I am glad we went anyway. We created a good memory!


1st Picture: Amy Gove, Hayden Gove, Amanda Gove, & Addy on the train ride.

2nd Picture: Amanda Gove on bronze elephants.

3rd Picture: Hayden Gove, Addy & Mommy taking a break from walking.

4th Picture: Daddy & Addy on the Safari Tour in "Africa."

5th Picture: Addy-cakes on Safari.

2 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Looks like fun and really hot. But that's they way it is in Florida. Being prego doesn't help any either. I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves. :)

Puddin Pie kiss the boys and made them cry! said...

Yall just look hot, but I am sure it was great to get out of the house. We will be up to do the Mouse, Aquatica, and Universal next week. I must say I am only looking forward to Aquatica, well maybe not me in a bathing suit at 30 weeks prego.