


So, Deland was playing Guitar Hero on Saturday, June 7th for the first time in months. I knew he really loved Addy when he handed the guitar over to her. This is the result. Maybe you can't tell, but she LOVES playing with the guitar. Of course, she didn't hit a single note in the game, but she loves to have it on and bounce in place.
I know every parent thinks their kid is SO cute, and we are no exception. I think it is funny how serious she looks as she is watching the TV screen. Addy is such a joy in our lives. I can't imagine...nor would I want to imagine our life without our "Addy-cakes." We can hardly wait to meet our little Joseph and see what his personality will be like.
3 comments:
Hi JoAnn! I love your blog. Your little girl is so cute! You look great too. :)
Hey, you have no idea who I am, I was friends with Deland in High School. It's good to see you are all doing well, tell him Sharon says Hi.
Hey JoAnn--Addy is beyond cute. Very focused on Guitar Hero, too. I wanted to thank you again for recommending "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child". Samuel is an amazing, very well adjusted child and I have no doubt it's because he is so well rested. Adam and I are thinking of taking a FL trip later this summer--if we do, we'd love to get together...
xoxo Nora Harrison
Post a Comment