Thursday, June 19, 2008

3rd Wedding Anniversary!











Yesterday (June 18th) was our 3rd Wedding Anniversary! On one hand I can't believe it has already been 3 years, and on the other hand I feel like we have been married forever. Strange. If I had it to do all over again, I would still marry Deland. I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life and that is mostly due to my amazing husband!

Deland called me yesterday afternoon and said to have Addy ready and for me to be ready by 4PM. We wouldn't tell me anything else. As we left our home, I still didn't know what we were doing. We drove to my sister Rebecca's home where she baby sat Addy. Then we left for a destination unknown...well, to me anyway.


I didn't know what we were doing until we drove up to Wonder Works, located in "tourist-ville," Point Orlando. Neither Deland or I had been there so it was fun to do something different. We attended a Magic/Comedy Dinner Show. I don't usually like "magic shows" but this one was fun. The pictures didn't turn out really well, but Deland volunteered to be part of the act. Of-course he did a great job and was funny up on stage.

After the show, we went and played a few games in the arcade. Again, arcades are not usually something I enjoy, but we had a good time. We were waiting to play the arcade version of Deal or No Deal, and decided to cheer on the person who was currently playing the game. She was really nice and Deland helped her win 200 tickets! As it turned out, she was the cousin of Tim Morgan, from the prominent law firm Morgan & Morgan. The Morgan family owns Wonder Works and they were all there having fun. Well, they ended up giving us about $10 in free tokens for the arcade and invited us to play Lazer Tag with their family for free! I didn't play lazer tag, but Deland did and had a blast. They were a fun group.

We had a really good anniversary. It was fun to try something different. I think we will go back down to Point Orland before too long and take advantage of more "tourist-ish" stuff. Enjoy the pictures!!!!!

3 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Congrats on 3 years! Sounds like a fun night.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay! Glad you had some much fun!!!

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

Wow! 3 Years! Congratulations!!!!! I miss Florida =(.