Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another one down...

Ok, so I promise I won't write about EVERY car Deland sells, but I had to let you know he sold his second car yesterday! Three days on the lot, and two cars sold! (Plus, yesterday was Deland's day off so he was not on the lot the full day.) We are excited and very encouraged. The best sales person at Courtesy Honda sells about 20-25 cars per month. That is our goal as well.

Right now Deland gets paid a "salary" and $75 per car sold. Each pay check he gets less of a salary and more money per car sold. Eventually (after 3 months) he will be on commission only pay. If he keeps selling this many cars, we may decided to go to commission only sooner than later. We may make more money that way. We'll have to wait a few weeks and see what happens. Anyway, thanks again for letting me brag a little about my amazing Honey-bun. Until next time... :)

No comments: