Thursday, July 31, 2008

Labor Induction Back On!!!


Today I had another appointment with Dr. Felski. I decided to rebook my appointment to be induced on August 18th @ 1am. My sister Rebecca (who originally volunteered to take care of Addy while I am having the baby) said she did not mind taking care of her on the first day of school. I am so excited…and grateful. My family and friends have been so supportive and helpful. Thanks to all of you!!!!!!!

Also, I learned that 2 weeks ago I had lost 6 pounds. Then, last week I gained it back. This week I lost 6 pounds again! I’m just glad that I haven’t been gaining a ton of weight. It is just a bonus that I am staying at about the same weight. That will make a difference after the baby is born and I am trying to get my body back to “normal.”

Ok, so that is the current update on us. We are blessed and excited that Joseph is almost born. Heavenly Father continues to bless us more than we deserve….thank goodness!

No comments: