









We had a wonderful holiday. My sister Michelle is on a 3-week Cruz with her sister-in-law, Carolyn, but that didn't stop her husband Ken from having us all over for the 4th of July! The Hammond's. the Silva's, the Malquist's (because it was their home) and our little family all attended, and we invited our good friends, the Gove's.
We all arrived around 3pm and just enjoyed time around the pool, socializing and watching the kids and our husbands play. About 5pm we ate the yummy food that each family brought to share. It was just a casual day doing whatever we wanted to do. At 9pm we watched the Disney fireworks from the golf course that my sister lives on, then we went and set off legal fireworks in the front yard. It was a wonderful day. I enjoyed that we just relaxed and enjoyed each others company.
As you can probably tell, there was a finger print or something on the lens of the camera. I hope you enjoy the pictures despite the blurriness.
We all arrived around 3pm and just enjoyed time around the pool, socializing and watching the kids and our husbands play. About 5pm we ate the yummy food that each family brought to share. It was just a casual day doing whatever we wanted to do. At 9pm we watched the Disney fireworks from the golf course that my sister lives on, then we went and set off legal fireworks in the front yard. It was a wonderful day. I enjoyed that we just relaxed and enjoyed each others company.
As you can probably tell, there was a finger print or something on the lens of the camera. I hope you enjoy the pictures despite the blurriness.
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a nice 4th of July. That cake looks really yummy. :)
Post a Comment