Ok, so besides Christian Bale who I have had a crush on since the movie Newsies came out, I have another…newer crush. His name is Steve Roslonek but he is better known as “Mr. Steve,” from PBS Kids. Is it strange to have a crush on a kids programming personality? If it were Barney, or the Man in the Yellow Hat, I would be deeply concerned for my own mental and emotional state, but it’s ok because it is a human, right? I mean, it’s just a simple little crush. Nothing big. I’ll resist pinning Mr. Steve posters to my bedroom wall. I don’t think Deland would appreciate that very much. But if he brings his show into town I think I might make the effort to take my family.
Here is a little taste of why I like Mr. Steve so much. The first song is my favorite. Ok, enough about my crush. Now, back to Super Why…our currently scheduled programming. (And no; I don't have a crush on any Super Why characters...in case you were wondering.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhWti6ldqQ0
3 comments:
Carlee and I are organizing an intervention, Ms. Roslonek.
oh, sign me up. i'd buy his CD in an instant.
He's too cute! I love his songs! I want my kids to watch his show... so much FUN!!!!
Post a Comment