Last night I got my first night of semi-real sleep in several weeks. YEA!!!!!!!!! Joseph went down for the night at about 10:30pm. Then he woke up at about 3am! That's 4 1/2 hours I got of sleep IN A ROW! I was so happy. Actually, my body woke me up at 1am...I think because I have been used to getting up ever couple of hours, but I fell right back asleep. Then, Joseph then went down again at 4:30am. He slept until 6:30am, but he was only up for about 15 minutes and went back to sleep. It is now 8:40am-ish and he is still asleep! I am a little worried because the last time he slept a lot was the night before we took him to the ER. I've been checking on him and he seems fine so far. Anyway, I am just really thankful for the amount of sleep I got last night. I am sure this will not be a regular occurance for a few more weeks - at least - but I'll take what I can get.
Oh, there the little guy is now! Gotta go!
Oh, there the little guy is now! Gotta go!
3 comments:
I'm so happy to hear that you finally got some rest. He is probably going through a little growth spurt. Enjoy it!
Glad you got some sleep!
I remember those days. My heart goes out to you.
Post a Comment