




Today is our sweet Addyson’s 2nd Birthday. I can’t believe it has already been two years, and at the same time it seems as though she has always been part of our little family. Actually, before she came along Deland and I were two married people in love. Addy made us a family and is helping us become parents. The jury is still out if we are “good” parents or not, but Addy is patient with us as we do our best to figure it out.
Some – but not all - of my favorite things about Addy are:
* Her sweet, loving spirit
* Her big, cheesy grin
* Addy’s good sense of humor
* The way she says. “Tay-to Mommy!” (Thank you Mommy!)
* When I come home and she yells “Mommy!” While running to me with her arms wide open
* I love to cuddle with her on the couch, covered with Addy’s favorite blanket watching PBS Kids.
* It is so adorable when Addy does her best to help out with her little brother, Joseph. When he cries, she makes sure I know he is crying. She continues to say, “cry-en” until I go and pick him up. She kisses his head and says, “Ohhhhh.” In the morning she goes right up in his face and says “Hi Bu-e!” (Hi Buddy!) She tries to be gentle and loving the best way she knows how.
I am so thankful for my ‘Addy-cakes.’ Heavenly Father is so kind to allow Deland and me to be her parents. We hope to be the parents she needs us to be. “Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you!”
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Addy!
Post a Comment