The following pictures were taken on Addy's actual birthday. We are celebrating her birthday with the rest of our extended family next weekend, but we wanted to do something on her actual birthday. We invited my parents over for pizza and ice cream cake.
After we all had our slice we let Addy demolish the rest of the cake. She had a good time - as you can see.
My parents got Addy a few presents. Her favorite is the socks. ADDY LOVES SOCKS! She likes to put Deland's socks on. Of course it looks hilarious because the socks go all the way up her leg. I'll have to get a picture of her wearing them so you can get the full effect. Anyway, you can see the new socks are a big hit with Addy. Look at that funny grin. Gosh! I love this kid!!!!!
2 comments:
I love that you just let her go to town with her cake! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Happy birthday Addy!
Thanks Shani! I think we may let her tackle her cake every year. It was almost the best part of the night! She is too funny.
Post a Comment