Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love my MOBY!!!!!!


I got a new Baby Carrier this weekend. I have never bought a baby carrier of any kind so I was a little nervous, however I am so happy with what I bought. I just had to let all of you know about it! I bought a Moby Wrap from a woman named Michelle in Provo. (You can buy the wraps from a main website, but I wanted to support another mom.)

Joseph is only 3-months old, but already weighs 15lbs! We haven't gotten a double stroller yet, so I NEEDED a carrier for Joseph for times when we are doing a lot of walking and Addy needs the stroller. (Or just taking both kids to the store by myself.) I got my Moby on Saturday night and tried it for the first time on Sunday at church. It was amazing!!!! I could hardly feel Josephs weight! I felt so supported for the whole two hours I was wearing him. Plus, it is really easy to put on. The "cherry on top" is that the wrap only cost me $45...and I got the one with UV protection! So, if you are in the market for a baby carrier, or want to get one for a friend I strongly recommend the Moby Wrap. I think you'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Yea! I'm so glad you got one from Michelle! That makes me happy. I've been thinking of getting one myself for this next baby. Michelle had let me borrow hers when we were still in Provo to try out for a couple days. Jacob was already walking by then but I wanted to try it out. They are really nice!

Moghimi Family said...

Hey, Sarah! Thanks for helping me find Michelle! Yes, you should totally get one. I am sure it will be helpful with #4! I am glad I got one now so I can use it with all my kids...even future ones. My sister Jennifer didn't get a wrap until her 5th child and she wished she had gotten one earlier. I am sure you will be glad if you get a Moby.

I hope all is well with you! I love reading your blog. It is so fun and entertaining. Keep it up!