
(Sigh.) The end.
I am glad that all ended well. I was not sure there in chapter 37. One of my favorite parts was when Edward said,"Goodbye, Jacob, my brother...my son." That was so touching. Yea, Edward and Jacob are friends!!!! Just as it should be.
I don't know how to feel right now. I am pleased to know the ending of the series. I have enjoyed my time reading them. I am sure for the next few days I will feel the urge to pickup a book and read about my vampire and werewolf friends. Then I will have to remind myself that the series has ended. Thank goodness I can revisit my friends anytime I want to. They will live on my bookshelf and be ready for me when I want them. I am sure I will get a lot of use out of my Twilight series.
So, it is true; I have been bitten by Twilight. I have enjoyed the ride so far and look forward to the roller coaster that (I hope) will be the movies. I hope the movies do the books justice. We'll have to wait and see!!! Until then, I will enjoy anything Twilight related that I can get my hands on.
Long live the Cullen Family!!!
3 comments:
Awe! I am so glad you enjoyed the books. Don't forget you can read the partial draft of Midnight Sun.
I'm so glad you liked it. Breaking Dawn seemed to divide the fan base. It was a bit anti-climactic for me, but I liked the closure it drew. Check out this blog:
http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/
His last 2 posts were on Twilight and so hilarious! If you search his old posts, he also has some hilarious posts he wrote before Breaking Dawn came out.
Joel/Bert is shipping out to Afghanistan (he's in the Air Force) so our family is converging on his home in Omaha. I've rallied a few interested family members to watch the movie with me. I'm so excited!
Anti-climactic... that is a great way to explain the ending! I agree Eleesha. I wouldn't have minded if Jacob had to run with Renesmee and a fifth book was written about how they all came back together. I hope Stephanie Meyer writes another series about Renesmee's life and how she falls in love with Jacob. I am curious how all of that pans out. I guess we'll see how it goes!
Post a Comment