Sunday, December 14, 2008

The worst first date E.V.E.R.!

My sister Elisabeth sent this to me via e-mail. I don't know how true it is, but it sure is funny!!!

If you didn't see this on the Tonight show, I hope you're sitting
down when you read it. This is probably is the funniest date story
ever,first date or not!

We have all had bad dates but this takes the cake.

Jay Leno went into the audience to find the most embarrassing first
date that a woman ever had. The winner described her worst first
date experience.

There was absolutely no question as to why her tale took the prize!

She said it was midwinter...Snowing and quite cold... and the guy had
taken her skiing in the mountains outside
Salt Lake City, Utah.

It was a day trip (no overnight). They were strangers, after all,
and had never met before. The outing was fun but relatively
uneventful until they were headed home late that afternoon.

They were driving back down the mountain, when she gradually began
to realize that she should not have had that extra latte. They were
about an hour away from anywhere with a rest room and in the middle
of nowhere!

Her companion suggested she try to hold it, which she did for a
while.

Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going, there came
a point where she told him that he had better stop and let her go
beside the road, or it would be the front seat of his car.

They stopped and she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her
pants down and started.

In the deep snow she didn't have good footing, so she let her butt
rest against the rear fender to steady herself.

Her companion stood on the side of the car watching for traffic and
indeed was a real gentleman and refrained from peeking.

All she could think about was the relief she felt despite the rather
embarrassing nature of the situation.

Upon finishing however, she soon became aware of another sensation.
As she bent to pull up her pants, the young lady discovered her
buttocks were firmly glued against the car's fender. Thoughts of
tongues frozen to poles immediately came to mind as she attempted
to disengage her flesh from the icy metal.

It was quickly apparent that she had a brand new problem, due to
the extreme cold.

Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humor of the moment,
she answered her date's concerns about' what is taking so long'
with a reply that indeed, she was 'freezing her butt off' and in
need of some assistance!

He came around the car as she tried to cover herself with her
sweater and then, as she looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst
out laughing. She too, got the giggles and when they finally managed
to compose themselves, they assessed her dilemma. Obviously, as
hysterical as the situation was, they also were faced with a real
problem.

Both agreed it would take something hot to free her chilly cheeks
from the grip of the icy metal!

Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament in the
first place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to
get her free.

So, as she looked the other way, her first time date proceeded to
unzip his pants and pee her butt off the fender.

As the audience screamed in laughter, she took the Tonight Show
prize hands down. Or perhaps that should be 'pants down. 'And you
thought your first date was embarrassing. Jay Leno's comment...
'This gives a whole new meaning to being pissed off.'

Oh and how did the first date turn out? He became her husband and
was sitting next to her on the Leno show.

Funny, right? SO, this got me thinking...What is YOUR worst date ever? It may not match the one above but that doesn't matter. I will also post mine below. Thanks for sharing!!!

3 comments:

Moghimi Family said...

My worst date was with a guy named Jeremy. A good friend of mine had been trying to set Jeremy and I up for a long time and he had finally asked me out. (I met him at the Singles Ward a few times before.) Jeremy lived out of town but worked for Universal Studios and flew into town pretty often for work here.

Ok, so he picks me up from my house and everything seemed to be going pretty well. Not great, but not bad. First date stuff. We arrived at the putt-putt golf place, paid and got all the items we needed. While we were still on the first hole, Jeremy’s brother calls and he proceeds to talk to his brother THE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE GOLFING!!! I am not kidding. It is a good thing I am friendly because I made friends with the people that were before and after us on the course. Meanwhile, Jeremy (still cell phone in hand) is playing with one hand and getting a whole in one every time! Well, my new best friends and I started making comments about how good he was at this game and he takes a break from his ‘important conversation’ to tell us he worked for a golf course in high school and played every day after work. I remember thinking, “So for our first date you picked for us to do something you KNEW you would win? Strange.” He never even tried to play down how good he was. Just kicked my butt…while still on the phone.

When we left the putt-putt place and headed for dinner he got off the phone and I thought, “Ok, maybe I will get to know him now and like him…a little.” We got to the restaurant and Jeremy seemed preoccupied. I thought he must not be enjoying himself. We ordered drinks and when the waitress brought them to our table. After I ordered my meal the waitress reached over the table to get my menu and accidentally knocked over my drink. Instantly, Jeremy started yelling at the waitress telling her how dumb she was and clumsy! He went on and on for a few minutes. I could not believe it! I had never heard someone react like that before! The poor waitress was so flustered and kept apologizing over and over again while she cleaned up the mess. By the time she was done cleaning up I felt like I should be apologizing to her for Jeremy’s behavior. I was so embarrassed. A manager came to our table and said he would comp the whole meal. I wonder if that is what Jeremy wanted. Who knows?!

When Jeremy took me home he said, “That was fun. We should do it again sometime.” I was so shocked all I could say was, “Ok.” I mean, he was distracted and seemed bored almost the entire time!!! I thought he was probably just saying that because he didn’t know what else to say. So you can imagine my surprise when Jeremy called me the next time he was in town and asked me out AGAIN! To make an even longer story shorter, Jeremy never showed up for our date. He totally stood me up! I never heard from or saw him again. Thank goodness!!!! Gratefully that was the worst date I ever had…by far.

Melody said...

What a crazy story, JoAnn! (both of them!) Too bad for loser Jeremy. HIS LOSS! There are very few people in this world whose company I enjoy as much as yours!

My worst date ever was also with a guy in the Singles Ward. I can't remember his name. Ironic, huh?

He came to pick me up in his work truck, which -- I kid you not -- looked like it had come from the city dump. One of the axles was broken, so it was kind of twisted; most of the paint was missing; there was no interior, just bare metal in the cab; and the whole truck was full to the brim with tools, chemicals, spilled buckets of paint, etc.

We kind of talked on the way to the mall, but it was hard to hear, as there was no interior to block out engine and street noise. Also, he informed me that he was nearly deaf out of his right ear because he once got in a fight and a gun went off by his ear. There was also some discussion during the short ride in which he mentioned that he used to be a drug user but had since turned straight. Right.

We got to the mall and ate in the food court, but on the way to the table he dumped the entire tray of food all over the floor, so we had to go get a second order.

Next was a movie, thankfully at a theater also inside the mall, which cut out travel time and another ride in the "truck." I'm a little ashamed to say that I nearly disregarded the movie titles, but instead scanned the marquee for the earliest showing with the shortest running time (and an appropriate rating, of course), but those were my only requirements! The movie I picked was really lame, but it was short and it ended early.

I was back on my doorstep by about 8:30 p.m., watching the death-trap truck rattle away. I ran inside and called my best friend (Trent, who I am now married to!) to tell him about my nightmare date. We laughed for a little while, and ended up getting together for a movie that night, since it was early enough! I definitely ended up with the right guy in the long run!

Moghimi Family said...

Oh, that is a bad one too, Melody. Yikes. I've wondered what happens to these guys in our "worst date ever" stories. Do they ever get married? If so, HOW MANY TIMES? I mean, it seems impossible that they could STAY married and be a total jerk! I guess stranger things have happened!

Thanks for sharing your story Melody!