
It was a blessing in disguise that I couldn't rush out and get Eclipse earlier this afternoon. I spent some time tiding my house. It needed some TLC. Plus, Addy has started trying to take the book from my hands while I read. I think she needs more time from me. I'll have to be a little more careful and keep my 'Twilight addiction' in check. :(
Pg. 61
SO, I read the first chapter in Eclipse earlier today - because the first chapter is at the end of New Moon. I read the second chapter while I rocked Joseph to sleep a few minutes ago. (Well, most of it anyway.) So far so good, but it feels like it is moving so slow. It will probably pick up soon. I hope so. Also, I am sure it will seem more animated when I get some sleep tonight. I am tired from staying up to read the past few nights. Maybe Joseph will sleep through the night so I can be rested tomorrow. Deland will have the car all day tomorrow (his work van will be in the repair shop) so I will be able to stay home, take care of the kiddos and read in between. YEA!
Right now I am wondering, why Edward is so intent on making sure Bella is all the way in Florida over the coming weekend? I think is has something to do with Alice's 'vision' earlier. I guess I'll just have to keep reading... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment