Friday, December 5, 2008

New Moon...3 - finished


That was awesome...just like the last book. Like you said Elisabeth, my stomach was in knots for a lot of it. Last night I only stopped reading because I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

So, I was wrong about Edward actually speaking to Bella in her head. I guess it was her subconscious. That clever Stephanie Meyer. She is good.

Here is my only frustration; there is something wrong with our bank. We can't use our debt card and because the bank has screwed up our account we can't access our money right now. This is bad on many levels, but as it pertains to the Twilight series that means I can't go buy the next book right away! I am freaking out. I should take this opportunity to do the housework I have been neglecting because of reading Twilight and New Moon, but I am so distracted because I am dying to read the next book! I am doing my best to be good and productive. But I really want to get on with the continuing story!!!!!!! Maybe I'll call someone I know who has the books and ask to borrow theirs. I CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh that is so frustrating! I hope you can find someone to borrow the books from. When I first read the books only Twilight and New Moon were out. I had to wait a couple of months before Eclipse was released and then another year before Breaking Dawn was released. So at least you know the entire series has been written and you just have to wait until you can get your hands on them. I am so glad you are enjoying them. I am sure you are so tired. I know I was because I kept staying up late reading the books. They are such an adventure to read you almost never want them to end. On the other hand if there were no conclusion to the story we would not ever get any sleep. Do you think Deland will ever read the books? What does he think of you reading them so much?

Amy G. said...

I know why you are not at our girls night... you're reading Twilight instead. Admit it?

Amy G. said...

FYI that was me, Alecia, I forgot I was on Amy's computer but the comment still applies.

Moghimi Family said...

LOL. For the record Alecia, (smile) I was not reading the books instead of being at girls night. I was running family errands (grocery store, etc.) but I did get Eclipse and Breaking Dawn while I was out and about. When I got home the kids still weren't in bed and Deland was exhausted. He has to work tomorrow (Saturday) so I sent him to bed and then put the kids down. I am sorry I missed the fun. I'll do my best to be there next month.

I am excited to read Eclipse! I am glad our bank got our account back in order. We may change banks anyway because this experience was so awful. Anyway, I am just glad I didn't have to wait a week or something to get the additional books. Yea! I would have hated to wait as long as you had to Elisabeth. But I guess I'll have to do that with the movies. But I heard New Moon should be out at the end of 2009, so we all won't have to wait long. Double yea!!!

I love these books!

Alecia said...

Well glad you had a nice productive night. We did too. We made bread and surfed the internet as a group. Do you think you it's an addiction to blogging when as a group you do it? Also I'm glad your bank got everything straightened out. We had something similar happen with Gary's last student loan check. We put it in the day before Washington Mutual was bought out by Chase so they froze all of our assests which was a lot of fun.