Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Moon... 2


Chapter 9

Some girls have all the luck! Seriously. I'm glad this is fiction. Otherwise I might develop a complex about my high school years. How can one girl have two model-like guys in love with her? Edward, now Jacob? She can't be nearly as plain as she describes herself in the book. Or, maybe I should have tripped and hurt myself more in high school. LOL.

And how come she hasn't figured out that Edward IS speaking to her and it is not just her subconscious? Silly Bella.

Ok now what I can't figure out if the 'giant bear' is Edward watching and protecting Bella from afar (maybe that is why he can speak in her head), or if it has something to do with Sam Uley and his 'gang.' I already know about the Werewolf thing; maybe it is one of the Pack feeding. It feels funny to be talking about Werewolves and Vampires and 'feeding.' Who does that? I guess you have to be in love with the books to understand. And I do love them. :)

Back to reading...before I have to be a little responsible and go to the grocery store.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Keep reading. You will find out in due time. :) The answers may surprise you.