Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Moon... 1

Pg. 84

Are you freaking kidding me?????????? How could he leave...especially like that!!!!!!! I think I feel sick. This is awful! I am so glad I am married. This part of the books reminds me of the times I had my heart broken. Yuck. I'm glad the 'single' part of my life has passed.

Ok, now back to the book. :)

4 comments:

Alecia said...

It gets worse and more frustrating. Sorry!

Moghimi Family said...

LOL. Thanks for the warning. I'll brace myself. :)

Elisabeth said...

I love that you are posting where you are at in the books. Keep us posted as much as you can. Reading your reactions is like reading the books all over again. I know what you mean about feeling sick about the way he left her. There was one part in New Moon where I was literally sobbing (I know I am pathetic) but it was kind of cathartic. Toward the end of New Moon my stomach was in knots. I have never read a book that affected me physically so much that I would cry or have butterflies in my stomach. Goodness they are such good books.

Moghimi Family said...

Hey Bethie, I cried at that part too. Addy kept looking at me with a worried expression. I took some breaks and played with her so she wouldn't be scared about why I was crying. If your pathetic, so am I. But I'm ok with that. (I mean...I'm ok with the idea that I am pathetic.)

:)