Ok, so maybe I am a little more like those 40-year-old women with Rob Pattinson posters than I would like to admit. (Or maybe I am admitting it now.) Whatever. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH TWILIGHT!!!!! Anyway, I found these clips of a Q & A with the cast of Twilight. Most of it is pretty funny. I laughed out loud...several times. Check it out!
MTV.com
1 comment:
Ha, Ha! You are so funny. I don’t think I will need to send you twilight information anymore. You are in the loop girl! Sounds like you are out there on the Internet getting your daily twilight fix like the rest of us. I like the video. I had not seen that one before. It makes the movie so much more fun when you know the actors and actresses playing the roles. Some of them seem a lot like the characters they play.
How are you liking Eclipse? I liked it a lot. I liked how both Edward and Bella finally both understood that they had to be together and there was no more disputing that. Edward seams a lot happier to me in Eclipse and shows off a lot of his gentleman side. I also like the banter between him and Jacob. Edward calling Jacob “dog” and what does Jacob call Edward? I can’t remember. It has been too long. I have not read it since it came out August of 2007. I ought to spend less time on the Internet and do more time re-reading the books like the rest of my friends. :)
Post a Comment