Thursday, January 22, 2009

TAG, YOU’RE IT!


Please post your own information to your blog, or put it in the comments section on this post. I’d love to get to know YOU better!!!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

No, but oldest sister told my mom that the next baby should be named JoAnn.
Then my mom says she saw me in a dream and was told to name me JoAnn.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

I cry over everything these days. I cried yesterday because I love my kids so much. I know…pathetic, right?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

No. It gets better when I am writing a lot, but usually I don’t like it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

None. I prefer veggies and cheese.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Yes. 2 super cute kiddos!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Yes.


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

Dugh. (Yes.)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

I used to want to bungee-jump, but now that I have kids I am not so sure.


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

You’ll think I’m crazy, but I love Grape Nuts. Yummy!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

No


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Moose Tracks or Birthday Cake Flavor


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Friendliness


15. RED OR PINK?

Pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

My difficulty in becoming friends with others. I hate it. It just takes me a long time to trust others.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

My 18-year-old body

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?

Yes. I am interested in finding out what others will write.


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

N/A. I’m wearing a bathrobe. J


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Love in the Afternoon (the movie). Yes, I am listening to a movie. I do it all the time.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Azure (a kind of blue)

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Oranges, lemons, homemade cookies, and fresh bread

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Carole Chevrier

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Yes

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Swimming. And no, I’m not kidding.


27. HAIR COLOR?

Natural: dark blond. Right now: Medium brown

28. EYE COLOR?

Blue-green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Most food. Favorite type of food? Well, that depends on the day, but usually I like Mexican or Italian.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Mad Money (It was lame.)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

White, terrycloth bathrobe.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Summer!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Both. Why choose?

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Peach Cobbler

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

I don’t know. Surprise me!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Not sure.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Chicken Soup for the Christian Family Soul – during the few minutes I get in the bathroom by myself.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

What? This is a strange question, but we have a Window Cleaning Supply mouse pad which my husband had doodled all over.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?

Noting. It was Mutual so I was at the chapel.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?

My kids laughter

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Beatles…but I don’t know much about ether.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

California

45. DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL TALENTS?

Not really.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Winter Park, Florida. (Florida Hospital, Winter Park location)

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?

Everyones!

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFIGANT OTHER?

LDSMingle.com. I know, it sounds lame, but it is true. We talked on the phone for 5 weeks. Then he came down from Utah for a week long “date.” Then I move to Utah for us to date for 3 months. We were married 3 months after we became engaged.

No comments: