A peculiar family, just trying to be a little better each day than we were the day before.
Monday, February 9, 2009
2008 Christmas ScrapBlog
So, I didn't get around to posting our Halloween pictures until around Christmas. It seems appropriate that the Christmas album wasn't done until almost Valentines Day. I hope you all enjoy it regardless of when it was published.
I LOVE seeing happy you and happy hubby and happy babies in these pictures! I just can hardly believe it. Life is wonderful to those who believe.
I'm assuming you know, but I am sending "With Mine Own Hand" CD's to all followers of Mona's Musings. I'd love to send you one, but need your mailing address. Can you please send it to: info@nephi-story.com
Thank you darlin'!
Oh! And if you haven't already -- you and Deland ought to check in on Mona's Musings this week...for Valentines Day.....
2 comments:
How sweet thanks for sharing!
Joanne,
I LOVE seeing happy you and happy hubby and happy babies in these pictures! I just can hardly believe it. Life is wonderful to those who believe.
I'm assuming you know, but I am sending "With Mine Own Hand" CD's to all followers of Mona's Musings. I'd love to send you one, but need your mailing address. Can you please send it to:
info@nephi-story.com
Thank you darlin'!
Oh! And if you haven't already -- you and Deland ought to check in on Mona's Musings this week...for Valentines Day.....
Love,
Mona
http://monasgospelmusings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment