Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lake Mary Ward "Talent" Show

A week ago yesterday, our Ward had a Talent Show. Of-course, my Deland couldn't miss this opportunity to perform! He found this act on YouTube, cleaned it up, and performed it. It's not sign language. More like a mime, or an "interpretive dance." Whatever it is, people sure seemed to enjoy it. I hope you do too!

Remember to put the music to the left on pause so you can hear the video properly.

P.S. That's Addy down front. She is Daddy's #1 fan and a totally cute 'groupie.' =)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!! I loved it! I wish we lived closer so we could enjoy the sense of humor your family has.

Shani said...

Ha Ha. That is awesome. Very entertaining!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that we missed it, he did a great job. I love hearing Alecia's laugh the whole time in the background.