Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Super Bowl Party

We all gathered at Michael and Amy G.'s house for the Super Bowl. Thanks, M & A for letting us all come over and invade your space!!!

L-R: Carlee and Kaleb, Amy and Samantha, JoAnn and Joseph, Alissa and Luke
Down Front: Alecia
This picture was taken because at last years Super Bowl party all of us ladies holding babies were pregnant. Now you can see the fruit of our labor...literally. Aren't they cute? Alicia and her husband Gary don't have kids yet, but they are a HUGE help with all of ours. (Thanks guys!!!!!)

This one was taken before Carlee got there, but it is a good one of me so I am posting it. (Vain...I know.) Plus, I love the look on Joseph's face. That kid is gonna be funny like hid Daddy. You can see it in his eyes.

This picture speaks for itself. C.U.T.E.! Joseph is such a happy kid. And as you can see he is totally teething. Gotta love the drool!

I love this picture of Deland and Joseph. My handsome guys.


Family Super Bowl Picture.


The game was almost over. The guys were really into it. This was taken just before the controversial, "barley there" winning touchdown. I wish I could have gotten a picture of all of our faces when that happened. I'm sure our mouths were hanging open.

See y'all next year!!!!!

1 comment: