1 bag frozen precooked meatballs
1 can of pineapple chunks, drained
1 can of pineapple chunks with juice
1 container of bar-b-q sauce
3 cups uncooked rice
-Place the first 4 ingredients in a crock pot on low for about 3 hours..
-Cook the rice according to the directions
-Serve the meatballs and pineapples over the rice
Ok, so my friend Rachel has a blog where she posts all her recipes. (Which I think is SUCH a wonderful idea I might do it to...one day.) Anyway, this is one of her recipes we tried on Saturday. And let me tell you, it was a BIG hit. Even Elder Nelson, (our picky missionary) liked it. Plus it is SO easy and you can't ruin it. Seriously. I forgot to buy a fresh bottle of BB-Q Sauce, so I used the half bottle we already had, and it STILL turned out super yummy! I hope you all enjoy this meal as much as we did!!!
5 comments:
Yay! I'm glad it turned out good and that you enjoyed it.
We really did. I just returned from the grocery store where I bought the ingredients again. I can hardly wait!
Cool! Thanks for sharing. What kind of meatballs, just regular or some seasoned kind.
I just got the Wal-Mart brand. They cost around $4.95 for a whole bag. I saw meatballs with different flavors, but I got a kind without any sauce. The entire meal cost around $10, but you will have a lot of leftovers. We shared our original meal with the Elders and still had a lot left over for lunches.
I made the meatballs but I am bummed because I really want to like BB-Q stuff but I can only eat it in small doses. I was hoping this recipe would affect me differently but it still affected me the same way. I can't really describe the way it makes me feel. I keep thinking maybe I am just picking the wrong BB-Q Sauce or something. Anyway, it was good and I kept wanting to eat more but the more I ate the worse I felt. Frustrating! It is too bad to because Chris loves BB-Q stuff but I can't make it that often. Grrr! But please keep sharing recipes because I love trying new stuff.
Post a Comment