(Just a normal girl - a.k.a. "non-celebrity" - with hair similar to what I want.)

Ok, so I miss communicated to Jen Peacock how much time we had to do my hair on Saturday. (Totally my fault.) Therefore, all we were able to complete was my additional "blondness." No hair cutting took place...on my head anyway. I will have to go back for that. But I am about 98% sure I am going to do the shortest hair cut.

My friend Jamie Okey said, "Go big, or go home!" I agree with her. If I'm going to get my hair cut I want it to be really different. For most of my life I have had long, curly hair. I can't do much else with it. Curly hair has it's limits. One of the few things I can do is the short, shaggy kind of cut. I really liked it last time, so it's time to do it again. I was ready for a change then, and I was glad I took the plunge. I only grew it out because I couldn't afford to maintain the short hair style. But thanks for Jen's fair prices, I can.
Another friend, Alecia Garder said, "It's only hair! It grows back." AMEN Sis'ta! Thanks to everyone for your feedback. You all REALLY helped; even though most of you said you liked the medium cut the best and I am probably going short. Every time someone suggested that I go medium, something inside me said, "NO! Go Short!!!" You all helped me realize what I really want. Thanks! I owe you all!!!!!!!
I'll make sure to post pictures when I finally do make "the big cut."

3 comments:
You'll look beautiful no matter what. But i am excited to see your hair cut!
You're much braver than I am. I've never cut shorter than just below shoulder length!
You go girl! I can't wait to see it! =)
Still no hair cut? I am anxious to see your new do!
Post a Comment