Sunday, October 11, 2009

Addy's Quilt #2


Here are the curtains we have in Addy's room. She has a black bed frame and pink sheets. That is about as far as we have gotten on her room so far. Now I'm focusing on hanging items on her walls and gathering info. on quilt making. I'm still searching for fabric ideas. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Eiffel Tower fabric from this site!

In my search for black, pink, and white fabrics and/or quilts I found two blogs that I really love. If you like crafts and being creative (or even just seeing what creative things other people like to do) then you may enjoy their sites too!

French Knots

I just LOVE everything about this quilt! I want Addy's quilt to be a little 'dressier' than this one, but I REALLY love it.

Don't Call Me Becky
I want to be like Rebecca; traveling, being creative, planting a garden, etc. I just love reading her blog.

No comments: