Friday, October 9, 2009

Addy's Quilt

Ok, so I have been looking for a quilt to go on Addy's bed. The truth is I can't find anything that I love. Therefor, I THINK I may attempt to make her one myself. (Yikes!) I've never tried anything like this before, so well see how it goes. I probably won't finish it for a long time, but I am going to use my blog to keep track of good ideas. SO, you all will get to see what I am thinking about doing! Here is what I have so far!

Fabric Ideas

3 comments:

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

Love, love, love the fabric. So beautiful! That would work until she's married. You've got great taste! =)

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

So cute-I love those fabrics!

Did you ever read the book?

Gretchen J'Deene said...

I love making quilts. I really like your fabrics. If you want any other fabric ideas you should check out quilthome.com or fabric.com and check out Amy Butler , Heather Bailey, Sandi Henderson and Joel Dewberry! They have some great fabrics and the fabric is really great quality. Do you have a pattern all ready?? I have a really easy one if you are interested. I have some pics of quilts I made on my blog and one of them is in that pattern if you are interested. Good luck with the quilting project and I think you will find it is easier than you think and much more meaningful!:) One of the most important things is the quality of the fabric because if you put all of that work into it, you want it to last a long time.