Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Tree Topper


So, all of our Christmas ornaments and decorations are 'hand-me-downs.' I'll be excited for the day when I can go out and buy whatever I want for our tree, but I am thankful for the kind generosity of others that enables us to decorate our home. It just would not be the same (especially as a parent) if we didn't have decorations.

The one thing we don't have is a tree topper. Right now, we have a Santa hat sitting on the top. It's not my favorite. (To say the least.) I really want to make something. So far, here is what I found. If any of you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!!!

(You can find the instructions for these toppers here.)



1 comment:

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

I need a tree topper too, so if you figure anything out, let me know!