Monday, December 14, 2009

Famiily Pictures 2009

It's that time of year again! Yep, time to put our best (most coordinated) clothes on, do our hair all fancy, and pretend we look like this EVERY day. ;o)

My sister Rebecca took our pictures. I know she's my sister and all, but I honestly think she did a wonderful job. We really do chase our kids around and roughhouse all the time. These are a fair representation of our family. (But we don't usually walk around all decked out. Only on Sundays...maybe.)

Enjoy a few of our many 2009 Family Photos!






















6 comments:

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

GORGEOUS! You all look amazing! =)

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

SO SUPER CUTE! Wow Deland threw Joseph HIGH! I love them all you all look great!

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

Those are sooooooo good, you have the cutest family!

I love your dress!

hjsmith said...

Wow how time flies. What gorgeous pictures and your family too(: Beautiful. I love all the pictures and variety of them. Hope you are all having a great Christmas and have a heappy healthy New Year(:

Ila said...

Beautiful pictures...beautiful family!!! They look GREAT!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of your hair! It is just too dang cute!!
And so were all your pictures!