So, today I'm in the house cleaning up toys so I can vacuum and I hear my kids and the kids next door yelling over the fence to each other. The kids next door are in their tree house and on the trampoline just barley on the other side of the fence. I checked on my kids a few time just to make sure the neighbors weren't saying mean things. They didn't seem to be, but I couldn't really make out what they WERE saying. Anyway, all of a sudden I hear Addy yell to the kids, "I'm gonna be a Mom when I'm six!" I was in the house by myself, but I straight out laughed right there, out loud. It was so random, funny and totally innocent. I love my crazy girl. She is such a joy in my life. I am ever grateful to be her 'mudder.'
Now, to have a little talk about being a mom...
Now, to have a little talk about being a mom...

No comments:
Post a Comment