
So our house is FULL of beige. Our walls are beige, our couches are variations of tan/beige, our carpet is brown variegated burber carpet. It's EVERYWHERE! Don't gt me wrong, we are renting, and at our last palce the walls were white and that was MUCH worse. But we really need some color and pizazz up in here. So, I'm doing what I can on a small - ok, non-exsistant - budget.
Somewhere between THIS and THIS is what I am currently working on. It's small and a step in the right direction. But a step nonetheless. I'll post pictures when I'm done.
The following are projects I WANT to work on. Well, I think I want to work on them. We'll see how my little project goes. I'll keep you posted on future projects as I go along.
Dining Table
Storage Unit
Nightstand
2 comments:
I love Decoupage!! When ever some I'm really close to gets married I take their invitation and decoupage it into a clock. It sounds cheesy but always looks SUPER cute! I hope all you project turn out well. I especially like the kitchen table!
I think that sounds cool! I like the dining table too...but I think I may do that to a couple of kids tables we have in our house. I wish you were here, Alicia to help me refinish the dining table Marilee gave us. I would like to do that as well, but I need to start with smaller stuff before I take that one on! :o)
Post a Comment