We have never taken our kids to a movie theater. Yes, I'm serious. It just seemed like a lot of work just for a movie that we could rent in just a few months! Well, today Deland is taking Addy for lunch (probably to McDonald's) and then to see The Princess and the Frog. I'm glad they get to do something so special on their 'first date.'

As Addy was getting in the car for her special date, she turned around, gave me her sweet little smile and said, "Be a good girl, Mommy!" (Which is of course, what I always say to her as I leave for a date with Daddy.)

Man, I could kiss that girl all day long!!! She cracks me up! We are lucky to be her parents.
1 comment:
That is great! So dang cute! I want to take Cohen to that movie, but John wants me to wait till it goes to the dollar theater...John isn't a Disney fan.. thinks that it could wait :P
Post a Comment