Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mommy Temper Tantrums!


Ok, so a Facebook friend posted something about how her kids aren't allowed to 'corner the market' when it comes to tantrums. It reminded me of THIS commercial I saw. TOTALLY funny.

After seeing the above commercial, I decided to give the whole tantrum thing a try. So the next time Addy started to flail her arms, drop to the ground and scream her head off, I beat her to the punch. I fell to the ground first, and started rolling around and screaming. She stopped what she was doing, and just looked at me in amazement. Then...she started laughing. The hard core belly kind of laugh. I joied her. Then I calmly sat up, looked her in the eyes and said, "Now, didn't that look so silly?" She agreed. I followed up with a little, "Good. Now knock it off." We all went back to being happy.


While I was searching for the above clip, I found
THIS one. Also made me 'laugh out loud.' (It also made me want to beat up the Dad, but whatever.)

THIS made me feel like a 'normal' mom. We all have hard days. It's nautral. So, the next time you feel like your going to 'freak out,' and loose control...maybe you should! You and your kids could get a much needed laugh.

No comments: