
Our Ward (church) had a "Menu Planning" class last week. It was taught by my (ridiculously talented) friend Alissa, and it was awesome! I learned a lot.
One of the sites she told us about is supercook.com. It's a site where you can go and input all of the ingredients you have in your pantry. Then the site tells you all the recipes you can make by using what you already have at your house! I am just adding all of my ingredients, but I am very impressed so far! It says I can make 1175 different recipes! (And I'm not even done going through my pantry.) Not all of the recipes are full meals, but MANY are.
The best part? IT'S FREE! So go and check it out for yourself. You may find it helpful too! Come join the ranks of 'SUPER COOKS.' (Or you can be like me and just pretend to be a super cook.) :o)
2 comments:
What an awesome idea. I have this coconut milk in my pantry that NEEDS to be used. :) Thanks for the healthy cookie recipe. yummm
Thanks for sharing! BTW, LOVE, LOVE your family picture! Its So cute! And you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment